Have you ever been asked for scientific proof or double blind tests on the effects of Kangen Water ?




I have a gift for you Kangen Distributors.

A medical doctor in London sent me a scientific paper on the study of *Electrolysed Reduced Water* which is what Kangen Water is.

I asked him

" *Would this report be considered adequate for any medical practitioner investigating the efficacy of Kangen Water"*

The London doctor replied

"It certainly would be the first steps for any practitioner to understand the Kangen water system and this paper is acceptable in the scientific community."

I had also checked with another medical doctor in Kuala Lumpur and asked :

" *I keep hearing from doctors asking for double blind tests. Would the following qualify as double blind test ? "*

The KL doctor's reply :

"Yes. This is the best KANGEN has. This is good enough for Doctors."

Warning : it was Greek to me.

Happy Reading !


*Scientific paper supporting this* :

http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0924224411002408/1-s2.0-S0924224411002408-main.pdf?_tid=3dbbfdc8-c88f-11e6-8448-00000aacb360&acdnat=1482443002_ed38fd70019c7d1c43a23d775ebeb738



You can click on the bottom right hand corner to get a PDF file version and save it.



Universities actually uses and pays Science Direct for their contents. It's a reputable source of information.

Confession of a skeptical physician - Tim McNight M.D.

Ulasan

Catatan Popular