One small miracle story people experiencing with kangen water
Daryl Whicker added 4 new photos.
September 30, 2015 at 10:05pm ·
I recently purchased an Enagic Kangen Water machine from Daryl Whicker and could not be happier with my decision. Several months ago Daryl was kind enough to share the Kangen water with me for 21 days. I really wanted a machine of my own, but financial timing wasn't right so I put it off. Then a gas fire accident left my son with 3rd degree burns. I used two gallons of Kangen 11.5pH water that Daryl had shared with me immediately to soak my son's burned foot while rushing him to the emergency room. My son was then treated at Brenners Hospital and scheduled for his surgery in two weeks. Daryl graciously brought me Kangen water during those waiting weeks to help clean the burn wounds and for my son to drink daily. Miraculously, when we went to the Surgeon for consultation before surgery, he informed us that my son's burn wound was healing so extremely well that he was not going to perform the skin grafting surgery and wanted the burn to continue to heal on it own. Four weeks later the 3rd degree burn wound was almost completely healed. Little must I say that I have purchased the Enagic Kagen Water machine. Daryl was even present during the installation to make sure everything went smoothly. Thank you Daryl for sharing the water that has changed my life.




Ulasan
Catat Ulasan